"Zip code invalid"????
cryliespring

My phone shut off right on the date my Auto Pay was supposed to go through (like it has done every month since I've had the dang phone) and so I came online to check what was going on. I thought maybe my card was messed up or needed updating. So I re-entered all my card information (even though it was the same card I've been using for months since I moved to Texas from CA) and it won't let me add the $35 payment for the month of March because it says my "Zip Code is invalid" which is utter crap.

I'm very angry because I really need my phone--it is my primary source of communication!! I would really appreciate help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "Zip code invalid"????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cryliespring, we want you to be connected so you can stay connected with your love ones. Let’s review the account together. I will be sending you a private message so we can get started.
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes