pictures
kittens2

I know this is an easy question for some, but I am not savvy with cell phones.  I have taken several pictures with my phone and would love to get some prints made of these pictures.  How do I do that  ?   I do have a home computer. 

Do I somehow send them to the computer ? and then is there a place I can email them to for prints ?

Sorry to be so much in the dark.  I have always had just a basic cell phone, but this one has a camera which I LOVE.   I just would like some prints of the shots. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: pictures
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the photos are on an SD card, you can take the card to somewhere like Walmart or anywhere that prints photos from memory cards and print them off the card.  If you have a photo-capable printer, you can download the photos to your computer if your phone allows USB data transfer, or you can e-mail or text them to yourself if you have a data or text package, then print them from your computer.  Some printers also have the capability to print directly off a memory card.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the photos are on an SD card, you can take the card to somewhere like Walmart or anywhere that prints photos from memory cards and print them off the card.  If you have a photo-capable printer, you can download the photos to your computer if your phone allows USB data transfer, or you can e-mail or text them to yourself if you have a data or text package, then print them from your computer.  Some printers also have the capability to print directly off a memory card.

0 Likes
Raspoiti

How do I know if my LG Octane allows USB data transfer?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes