my pay as you go refill date is now reading my unlimited text auto pay date and I cant find any info out. If I refill now will I have to put another $100. on the date it shows for my text auto pay?
analexic

I've had my phone for a couple of years and my due date to refill my time was Aug 24.  Last year I added unlimited texting on auto pay. I knew I was getting close to my refill time for my minutes but now the date says Sept. 13 for texting auto pay. If I pay my $100. now am I going to get zapped for another $100 on Sept 13 or will they just take $110. on Sept 13 for both my fees. Help please.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my pay as you go refill date is now reading my unlimited text auto pay date and I cant find any info out. If I refill now will I have to put another $100. on the date it shows for my text auto pay?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Analexic,

Never fear help is here.

We know how important it is that the payments are taken accurately as well as on the correct dates. Our pals on our prepaid team will have to take a look at this for you since special access is needed to view any prepaid accounts.

Simply reach out to us at 888-294-6804, we'll be more than happy to resolve the concern.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes