lg exalt is silent and I can't change it
Lola76
Enthusiast - Level 1

No matter what I do, my phone is silent.  The only sound I can get is keypad tomes.  No ring for calls, no text alerts, NO ALARM (I got up an hour late today)  Speaker doesn't work either.  Tried *228, tried #9 when a call comes in 0 nothing!    This happened once before but I cannot remember the fix!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lg exalt is silent and I can't change it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Lola76

It’s important to me that your LG Exalt is working properly.  I would love to assist you with resolving this issue for you.

Here’s a link with instructions for sound settings on your LG Exalt: http://vz.to/1W98GzZ.  Ensure the call sounds are set to either Ring Only or Ring and Vibrate, whichever you prefer.  Let me know how that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
runyanp

There is no Setting & Tools icon, only setting or tools.  Neither has Easy Set up choice.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that information. Do the volume keys on the side work? Have you tried removing the battery?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes