lg cosmos touch lgvn270 pictures problems
melisaseven

i put pictures on my microSD card and they will not appear on my phone. also pictures i take wont give me the option to save to card, it just saves it to the phone. can somebody help me get pictures to appear on my phone from my microSD card.

thanks

melisa

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: lg cosmos touch lgvn270 pictures problems
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
It sounds like the card needs to be properly formatted for use in the phone.

First, backup everything on the card to your computer, since formatting will erase everything. Then put the card in the phone, and follow your phone's user manual instructions to format the card.

Your should now be able to access it and use the save option to save to the card. If you want to put your pictures back on the card from the backup, carefully view the file/folder structure that was created on the card when it was formatted, and put the files in the proper folders so the phone can recognize them.

Post back if this is unclear or if you have more questions!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
It sounds like the card needs to be properly formatted for use in the phone.

First, backup everything on the card to your computer, since formatting will erase everything. Then put the card in the phone, and follow your phone's user manual instructions to format the card.

Your should now be able to access it and use the save option to save to the card. If you want to put your pictures back on the card from the backup, carefully view the file/folder structure that was created on the card when it was formatted, and put the files in the proper folders so the phone can recognize them.

Post back if this is unclear or if you have more questions!
0 Likes
melisaseven

thank you so much it worked!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Wow-awesome! Glad I could help! And thanks for letting me know it worked!
0 Likes