how do you add pictures to your cell phone from your computer?
duckykath

Anyone know how to add pictures to your cell phone from your computer? I just upgraded my phone & had a bunch of pictures on it. They didn't transfer over with everything else. I put in a memory card & they didn't show up on the new cell phone. I then plugged my cellphone into my computer & automatically my computer asked if I want to transfer the pictures on my memory card to the computer. I did that. Now that they are on my computer, is there a way to get them on my cell phone so I can them in "my pictures" on the cellphone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do you add pictures to your cell phone from your computer?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm a bit confused based on your post as to what's been done with which phone.  Depending on the phone you had and which one you upgraded to, you may be able to just take the SD card from one phone and place it in the other phone.  Otherwise, if you have confirmed that the photos that were on your old phone are now on your computer, it should just be a matter of 'dragging and dropping' those files from your computer to the new phone (assuming it can connect via USB cable to the computer) or the memory card (assuming you have a card reader for your computer).  Knowing which phones we're talking about would help (I'm assuming from your tag that one of them is an LG Cosmos).

0 Likes