getting dropped calls need to change network connections from global probably? how to?
knabe

how do i change network settings on cosmos vn?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: getting dropped calls need to change network connections from global probably? how to?
Snn5
Legend

These phones are not Global-ready. 

0 Likes
Re: getting dropped calls need to change network connections from global probably? how to?
knabe

i'm just a senior who listens sometimes to others and i don't mean you. thank you for your response. then would you know why i am getting dropped calls and pour reception while at home?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Have you always had this problem?  Has the problem always been with this phone or any phone?  New buildings, new topographical changes? Any new subdivisions lately? 

0 Likes
knabe

just the cosmos not my grand daughters iphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
knabec Dropped calls are never pleasant. The Cosmos devices do not have an option to change the Network Mode settings. When did the dropped calls begin? How often? Please share details.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
knabe

within last year. not just dropped calls but terrible reception. nothing has changed inside the home.

0 Likes
knabe

sorry i mean all the calls being dropped and terrible reception happens inside our home. nothing has changed in our home to be a cause of this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the insight! Does service improve outside of the home? Service cannot be guaranteed inside of the home for a variety of reasons including building material, tophography and foilage that may come from the warmer months.
YosefT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

knabe,

Thanks for the additional details. Are you dropping all calls while inside your home? If you are outside of you home does the service improve? Please provide your city, state, and zip code so we can take a closer look at the coverage in that area.

JohnB_VZW

0 Likes