Re: caller can't hear me, but i can hear them
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for this information. What trouble shooting steps have you already completed? StanleyC_VZW

0 Likes
jcrichton1
Enthusiast - Level 1

There are a lot of "caller can't hear me, but i can hear them" posted on the site but no solutions. I thought it was my wife’s phone, then thought it was my phone, then we thought the cars Bluetooth, upgraded the Bluetooth on the car, then replaced the car. All have been replaced we still have the problem. Galaxy S9+, and a second Galaxy S9+ and a Galaxy S10+ all have the same problem. It is NOT the phone. It has to be a Verizon issue!!!!!! We have factory reset the phones 3 times. Plus the Galaxy S10+ was started from scratch NO APPS no software, nothing. Did not connect to my gmail account. I manually setup the phone just in case there was an APP issue or something in my settings. All phones still do not work right. This problem is very annoying.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@jcrichton1

We'd always want to know if something was happening with your services, and thank you for those details you have shared, but let's keep going. You listed several devices, but what are you currently using right now that is having this problem? Is it only with one other person, or all callers? Is there any consistency to this happening, and does it matter if you are calling or receiving? Please keep us posted so that we can proceed.

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes
rfs531
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sitting on hold for tech support now for 20 minutes and still waiting. My new iphone 11 pro, my wifes iphone 10, and my work phone iphone 8, all with WIFI on and off, WIFI call settings on and off, and in my house with all bars and LTE symbol, people cannot hear me on the other end of the call. All 3 phones....?

rfs531
Enthusiast - Level 2

also all have been updated and restarted. network settings reset... tried everything. Also have verizon fios for tv and internet too. over $500/ month to this company for 6 years now

@rfs531 wrote:

Sitting on hold for tech support now for 20 minutes and still waiting. My new iphone 11 pro, my wifes iphone 10, and my work phone iphone 8, all with WIFI on and off, WIFI call settings on and off, and in my house with all bars and LTE symbol, people cannot hear me on the other end of the call. All 3 phones....?

. Hope it gets resolved.

rfs531
Enthusiast - Level 2

over an hour on hold now...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no. rfs531, I am sad to hear you are experiencing issues with your phones. I know how vital it is for you to have a working phone. No worries, I am here to help. When did this start? Are you only having this issue inside of your house? 

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rfs231, thanks for those details. Are you only having this issue in your home?

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize about the delay, are you still having issues? Were you able to get in contact with our Customer Service Team?

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
Kbye80
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been having this problem too for a few months.  Started out intermittant now it's about half the time both incoming and outgoing calls that they can't hear me.  Usually works on second try but sometimes takes more.  Full signal, multiple locations (different states over the holidays).  On iPhone 7, wi-fi on and off, 

0 Likes