Re: caller can't hear me, but i can hear them
DeborahW

I have had this same issue for several months now.  It doesn't happen on every call, and hanging up and calling them back always fixes the issue for awhile.  Also, I've tried to use speaker when this happens but they still can't hear me. 

I have tried every fix I could find online multiple times.  Resetting app permissions seemed to work for awhile, but now the problem is back. 

This problem is with Verizon and needs to be figured out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s get to the bottom of this.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
DeborahW

I tried to authenticate my account with the link you sent, but kept getting an error that Verizon redirected me too many times.  It suggested I clear my cookies, which I did, but it still won't work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you verifying the account for us, DeborahW. Let's continue working on this problem with your device. What are the last 4-digits of the line we are working with? Is there any physical or water damage on the device?

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
DeborahW

No damage. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's great to hear, DeborahW. Since the issue doesn't occur with all calls, it's more likely to be a connection issue. Do you know if this affects anyone else nearby?

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
DeborahW

I am not sure if anyone else in my area is affected.  I have noticed though that often at home I only have 1 to 2 bars of service, when I used to get 4-5 bars consistently.

0 Likes
RexCaesar

Exact same thing is happening to me on two different phones and I'm also in the same area code. It's crazy to think location has something to do with it

0 Likes
RexCaesar

I am also having this exact same issue on two different phones in S6 and an S8 Galaxy I am in the exact same area code so it's crazy to think that it could be the location and the towers being used by Verizon

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we can look into this for you. Which ZIP Code are you currently located in?

0 Likes