Re: Will there be a 4G Basic phone with QWERTY keyboard?
dmtlie44
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wonder if the reason 95% of all activations are smart phones is because, like me, no one can find a good basic phone. I'm not trying to be agumentive, just saying. I am a retired Senior and have a computer for all the other stuff and those big square phones are hard to hold. 

dmtlie44
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a ZTE Cymbal G4 I just bought and activated. I really like it and will keep using it even without a Qwerty keyboard. It would be nice to have but if they aren't going to make them anymore, then they aren't. 

0 Likes
dmtlie44
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had one of those, but it was a G2, and quit getting signal. 

0 Likes
mm7
Enthusiast - Level 1

of course smart phone sales are great.  There are no querty basic phones with lte

mm7
Enthusiast - Level 1

@dmtlie44 wrote:

I wonder if the reason 95% of all activations are smart phones is because, like me, no one can find a good basic phone. I'm not trying to be agumentive, just saying. I am a retired Senior and have a computer for all the other stuff and those big square phones are hard to hold. 

Exactly     Well said     There has to be a ton of us in that situation

dmtlie44
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did find a basic phone that is lte g4. It's a ZTE Cymbal  LTE

0 Likes
dmtlie44
Enthusiast - Level 2

update to my previous reply. I didn't catch the qwerty keyboard part. My ZTE Cymbal LTE does not have a qwerty keyboard, but it is Lte and a G4. I seems to be a good phone otherwise. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dmtlie44 Having the best phone and enjoying the features that we want is essential. At the moment we don't have any information regarding new phones with QWERTY Keyboard. Please sign up for the "Be the first to know" page http://spr.ly/6605EpuIv and stay up to date with our new devices and features. I would also recommend checking out our "Basic Phones" page http://spr.ly/6607EpuIx for general information of our current devices. I hope this information helps.
EvelynR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
robbierole01
Enthusiast - Level 1

Looks like this may work - Samsung i405 Stratosphere $114

Tags (3)
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know that having a phone that works for our needs is important, and we understand that smartphones may not be to everyone's taste. We certainly want you to have a phone that works for you, the great news is that we have a great selection of basic phones. You can review all the basic phones we currently have available through this link: http://spr.ly/6602Epp44 let us know if you have any questions. 

MonicaG_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes