Will a New LG Exalt have the ability to use Apps?
oneida101

Recently upgraded to an LG Exalt it shows in the Menu "Verizon App's" not sure what that is my last did not have that. IS it you just download an App but payng if required or if free just load it on your phone and you can use them. Is there any special Service associated with you account one needs to use the apps one has opted to try and use?

Oneida101 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will a New LG Exalt have the ability to use Apps?
boringusername
Master - Level 1

depends. some Verizon apps like caller ID or family Base have a cost. I'm sure the apps you can use on this phone are very limited. Which apps come on this phone?

0 Likes
oneida101

Okay but my old Basic Phone had less and Yet More but the App's which suggests you can use most App's for an Android Type Phone.

Guess Not Maybe this is why I only got a "Basic" Phone just suggests you can put and use apps on this Phone,

But when you post you should know some are all things Phones or Tech, Have No Idea what "family Base is or means.

Really does not matter now though just seems you could put useful apps on this Phone. Appears You Really Cannot!

Oneida101

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Your post is confusing. You said the phone came with Verizon apps. I'm asking which apps are you taking about.

If you want to put apps on phone then get a smartphone

I'm just fellow customer trying to help. This is customer to customer forum, not customer service

Family Base https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/family-base/

0 Likes
oneida101

No Your was. All I ststed was in the Menu It has "Verizon Apps"!!!1111

Again You think we are all Phone Knowledgeable, Wrong.

You can Close my Question you answer stated Nothing as to My Q! So I won't be Back I stated what I was Asking About "Verizon Apps" Guess You Think I know what came with, My Phone No Idea.

But I will leave it there. Guess I don't Need to Know at least Not Now I will use as I did with my Previous Phone LG "Accolade" as an Emergency Phone Nothing More. No More relies required I got it, the Exalt is just the basic Basic Cell Phone.

Got It.

Done Here!

Oneida101

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Zoneida101 wrote:

No Your was. All I ststed was in the Menu It has "Verizon Apps"!!!1111

Again You think we are all Phone Knowledgeable, Wrong.

You can Close my Question you answer stated Nothing as to My Q! So I won't be Back I stated what I was Asking About "Verizon Apps" Guess You Think I know what came with, My Phone No Idea.

But I will leave it there. Guess I don't Need to Know at least Not Now I will use as I did with my Previous Phone LG "Accolade" as an Emergency Phone Nothing More. No More relies required I got it, the Exalt is just the basic Basic Cell Phone.

Got It.

Done Here!

Oneida101

A) you just said "All I stated was in the Menu It has "Verizon Apps"!

So I'm asking WHICH VERIZON APPS? this is not a complicated question.

B) If you choose to remain lacking in "phone knowledge" that's on you. You're on the internet. I'm sure you know what Google is. The world of knowledge is right in front of you.

C)I can't close anything I am not a Verizon rep. This forum isn't customer service. It's for customers to help other customers. I took time out of my day to HELP you and you have been nothing but rude and refuse to answer basic questions so I can help you. So whatever. I'm done trying to help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to learn of any confusion regarding Verizon applications, oneida101. We would love to clarify your concerns, and we must be certain of the issue we are resolving. Please share a screenshot including the Verizon Apps menu outlined in your message, and we’ll be able to assist you further.

http://spr.ly/6584DRJNE

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
oneida101

Thanks for the Offer But I am not much doing what you requested and I see it if you are not all thing Apps & Cell Phones as I am not I will Never get what I was asking about. I can get buy as to use this phone as just was it is a Basic Cell Phone so I will keep as a Basic Phone nothing more!

So Again Please Remove My Membership.

Oneida101

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

oneida101 wrote:

Thanks for the Offer But I am not much doing what you requested and I see it if you are not all thing Apps & Cell Phones as I am not I will Never get what I was asking about. I can get buy as to use this phone as just was it is a Basic Cell Phone so I will keep as a Basic Phone nothing more!

So Again Please Remove My Membership.

Oneida101

WOW just wow. You ask for help and then when you are asked to provide information so people can help you refuse and get angry at them. Do you ask for directions somewhere but refuse to give them a destination then get mad when they can't help you?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oneida101, I want to clear up any confusion around using apps on the LG Exalt. The Exalt is a 4G LTE basic phone that does not have access to Android apps. The only app that is available on that phone is Verizon Cloud. You also stated you requested to have your membership removed. What membership are you referring to?

JustinB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes