Why is my phone showing as a restricted number?
dcrugg
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone # shows restricted when i make a call

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: why is my phone showing as a restricted number?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

It sounds like your phone is not connecting to the network properly.   What model phone do you have? Does the line you are calling have call blocking on it? If you have a basic phone, try updating your PRL by calling *228 and selecting option 2. Hope this helps.

Doc

View solution in original post

StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

It sounds like your phone is not connecting to the network properly.   What model phone do you have? Does the line you are calling have call blocking on it? If you have a basic phone, try updating your PRL by calling *228 and selecting option 2. Hope this helps.

Doc

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's fix this dcrugg! Does this happen with specific contacts or all? If specific this could be related to the contacts setup for your number. If this is happening with everyone you call please accept my follow request, follow me and send me a direct message so I may further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
willbanx

why is my phone showing as a restricted number?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello we appreciate you reaching out to us about your phone showing as a restricted number. How long has this been happening? Where are you seeing that your phone is showing up as a restricted number? JoelD_VZW

0 Likes