Re: Voice Mail
heirdb
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue.  Still no luck!

clynnhoyt
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the very same issue.  No saved messages on my iPhone 8 and *86 says my inbox is empty.  Come on Verizon, seriously???? I've been having this issue for over 3 weeks and just found this community post. I can't believe this is the first round of complaints Verizon has received about this issue.

bdr3355
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue on Iphone XS.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bdr3355, having a full voicemail box isn't what we want for anyone currently impacted as it's crucial you receive all your new voicemails on time.

At this time, customers may experience an issue with a Voice Mail Full notification on Apple devices. This is an issue we are currently investigating and working to resolve.

Temporary solutions to this problem:

1) Verify that the iOS software is up to date
2) Perform a Soft Reset 
3) Ensure iPhone is not connected to Wi-Fi

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
Fushilane
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m having the same problem for the past two days. I can not receive any new voicemails. Please help. 

Lriessen
Enthusiast - Level 1

Turning off WiFi worked for me, but this is not a viable long-term solution. What’s the ETA for a reasonable fix?

mikegroanoke
Enthusiast - Level 1

Very dissapointed that this error, that is happening to many other Verizon users including myself, hasn't been publicized so that we could be aware of the problem.  To find out that it is occurring, retroactively, is beyond dissapointing.

What is the ETA on addressing this on the Verizon side?

Fushilane
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m having the same problem for the past two days. I can not receive any new voicemails. Please help. 

Fushilane
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is the third day I can not receive voicemail. Any idea what is going on?

Moonlamp
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not connected to wifi??