Why is Mute on?
cellphones3
Enthusiast - Level 2

For the first time I called someone and they could not hear me and I believe I noticed my phone said "Mute On". I cannot find any information in the User Guide about this topic. What do I do if it happens again? Thank you,

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why is Mute on?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of being able to rely on your phone when you answer a call. When on a call the word Mute should display at the bottom of your screen. If you want to Mute or Unmute a call you would press the corresponding button that is underneath the word.

YaleK_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Buttons can sometimes be pressed accidentally.  If it happens again, just unmute the phone -- this is accomplished by some phones by pressing the center soft key while on the call.  Which phone do you have?

0 Likes
cellphones3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Razzle™

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of being able to rely on your phone when you answer a call. When on a call the word Mute should display at the bottom of your screen. If you want to Mute or Unmute a call you would press the corresponding button that is underneath the word.

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
cellphones3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you. I will have to be more careful and make sure I don't accidentally mute the call.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cellphone3, we are always happy to help. Was there anything additional we may assist with? LorenB_VZW

my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes