Why does my phone beep when connecting to a call?
digitdoug
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is it my device ? , or Verizon service ? ,

When making calls I get two beep tone B-4 connecting to call , approximately two months now can't find any change I may have made on device.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: call connect
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's likely a setting on your phone, and where you find it depends on your phone model, which you didn't provide.

Whatever phone you have, go to Settings, Call options, or Call Sounds (possibly notifications or in call sounds.... it really depends on the phone!), and look for Call connect tones. TOggle it on or off ... If you provide the model phone you have, I can probably give more specific directions if this doesn't get you the results you need.

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's likely a setting on your phone, and where you find it depends on your phone model, which you didn't provide.

Whatever phone you have, go to Settings, Call options, or Call Sounds (possibly notifications or in call sounds.... it really depends on the phone!), and look for Call connect tones. TOggle it on or off ... If you provide the model phone you have, I can probably give more specific directions if this doesn't get you the results you need.

digitdoug
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello SuzyQ ,

And thanks for your reply , I did look thru phone again , (basic phone LG vn150)

and found somewhat as you described under service alerts , call connect , and wallah , tones are now gone . THANK-YOU so much for your reply and time and

KIND HELP !!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend .

WARM REGARDS , PAUL

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help get to the bottom of the tones that you are hearing,  digitdoug. Does this happen on every call? Are you using any accessories with your phone such as Bluetooth or a network extender? What model phone are you using?

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

digitdoug
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank-you for your response , I did however receive a helpful reply to my question and was able to resolve my dilemma .

REGARDS ,P .D. W .

0 Likes