Re: Why are there no avalible apps or games for Samsung Intensity III
Not applicable

randomsmileyface wrote:

Thats not the issue. Last time I purchased it from the site it costed the exact cost.

They aren't going to charge you data right them it's would be on your bill. Unless you're on pre-paid or Share Everything.

0 Likes
randomsmileyface

well anyways thats not really the issue I am trying to solve right now. I want to know why my store is displaying absolutely NO games or apps for my basic phone.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since you're getting that error message, it sounds like there's something going on with your sign-in and the system thinking you have a smartphone.  I know it's been asked before, but ... you are signed in on your line/phone on the web site, and not someone else's on your plan? 

And there are games compatible with your phone, 'cause I found several in that link I provided when I did a search.

0 Likes
randomsmileyface

well, I made this whole different account linking off my phone number (not a smartphone) for the purpose of searching for games for my phone, yet I still find nothing.

I know there are games that are availible to my phone (via signing out), but once I sign in and look with it for my phone I get nothing.

I will though keep trying to see if there is problem in which it is thinking its for a smart phone (but it says in my verizon I am registered to my basic phone).

0 Likes
randomsmileyface

Ok heres what I found

the verizion site screwed up and says the samsung intensity's operating system is Android OS

something tells me thats what is preventing me from doing anything

0 Likes
randomsmileyface

So can Verizon fix this?

0 Likes
randomsmileyface

or in other words, Will they fix this?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might want to contact Customer Service and talk with them:

Customer Service:

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204 from a landline

Monday - Sunday 6 am - 11 pm

0 Likes
randomsmileyface

ok I will

0 Likes
randomsmileyface

they got the same problem that I have and are contacting other departments about it now

0 Likes