Why are there no avalible apps or games for Samsung Intensity III
randomsmileyface

I have been searching for some games to download off the site (instead of the charged "get it now" function") and I found no results for games or apps compatable with my phone. Is this a glitch? Because when I sign out, it says Samsung intensity is a compatable phone 3 times.

Or are there supposed to be no games for this phone (even though it comes preloaded with 2 demos)?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why are there no avalible apps or games for Samsung Intensity III
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might want to contact Customer Service and talk with them:

Customer Service:

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204 from a landline

Monday - Sunday 6 am - 11 pm

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

first it's not a smartphone so I'm sure the number of games or "apps" will be limited. Second anything you download will count as data so if you don't have a data plan you'll be charged $1.99 per MB which means those games will get REAL expensive.

0 Likes
randomsmileyface

Thats not the issue. Last time I purchased it from the site it costed the exact cost. I just want to know why it says there are no games or any apps avalible for this basic phone. It should have some considering it came preloaded with demos

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you looking at what's available on Verizon's web site or through the Media Center on your phone?  I saw several on the website doing a search for games compatible with your phone:

https://mediastore.verizonwireless.com/onlineContentStore/2.0/index.jsp#

0 Likes
randomsmileyface

Yes I am searching on the website,

and yes I am serching for them.

but the problem is, it still lists them "not compatable with my phone" even though they are supposed to be

I have a photo of the pic that keeps poping up

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How odd 'cause that error message is talking about smartphones, not your phone (i.e., that the apps are just for basic phones, not smartphones).  I know not all games are compatible with all phones, but when I did that search that I provided the link for, it gave a listing of games that supposedly are compatible with your phone.  Of course, they may not be the games that you want.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You definitely have the Samsung Intensity and not the Samsung Illusion?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Another thought I had.

Are you signed into the MyVerizon account associated with your phone/line and not the account owner's line?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
randomsmileyface

Yes, Yes I did.

and I also tried going to the store from the account owner's line shopping for my number as welll.

I got nothing.

0 Likes
randomsmileyface

Yes, I checked. the samsung intensity III, or known as the SCH-U485

0 Likes