When i try to access my voice mail, it dials but the screen over the left soft key displays "mute" and the voice message i getsays, " call cannot be completed as dialed". How do i unmute so i can get to my voice mail?
Chief260

When I try to access my voice mail, it dials but the screen over the left soft key displays "mute" and the voice message I get says, "call cannot be completed as dialed".  How do I unmute so I can get to my voice mail?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When i try to access my voice mail, it dials but the screen over the left soft key displays "mute" and the voice message i getsays, " call cannot be completed as dialed". How do i unmute so i can get to my voice mail?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here we are to save the day Chief260. I know that getting to your voicemails are on the top of your To Do list, so let’s help make that a reality. What’s the make/model phone you have? How long has it been doing this? What zipcode are you currently located in?

We look forward to hearing from you for help.  

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes