cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

What Do I Do With My Samsung Convoy 4 After It Fell In Water?

Miembro

Hello! I have a Samsung Convoy 4 That is my grandfathers phone and he dropped it into water and so my Aunt brought it up to my house and then we put it in rice. When I took the phone out of rice it said

-----------------------------

USB Download Mode

----------------------------

But it was Backwards

so it was like

--------------------------

eboM baolnwoD BSU

----------------------------

And I can't boot it up and my Aunt is not going to pay $400 for a new phone!

Can You help me?

Gracias

Cooper

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: What Do I Do With My Samsung Convoy 4 After It Fell In Water?

Asistencia al cliente

It's never fun when a phone goes for a swim, ORIOLESFan02. Water damage can be tricky to deal with, but usually ends up with a replacement device. So I can better understand what is happening with the device I have some questions. Does everything on the display appear backwards? What happens if you try to call or text from the device?

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Hello again. The phone does not even turn on after hours of charging so you can't even text or call, but I could see it boot up for a second and the Verizon™ Logo was backwards too so it was like ✓nozirev and then it gets stuck in a boot loop when I hold the Left -.

Before when my grandfather had a Samsung Convoy 2. He accidentally kept it in his pockets when he did the laundry, then the phone had water in both of the screens and I knew I wasn't able to fix the phone because it was really bad. I also don't know why this phone (Samsung Convoy 4) will not boot up, it is really weird and I am tinkering with the phone to see if it will turn on, but that got me no luck.

I'll be waiting for another reply on how to fix this or what to do with the phone.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

ORIOLESFan02​, I constantly rely on my phone and want to make sure we help get your grandfather a working device.  Please check your Inbox for my Direct Message to better assist you.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

You can take it recycle it and get another phone. May be eligible for an upgrade, if eligible for a certified like new device you can buy one, buy one from a 3rd party website, activate an old phone. If you buy one brand new you're gonna pay at least 150.

0 Likes