Re: Verizon and NFL mobile
btquick13
Enthusiast - Level 3

We certainly appreciate your loyalty, btquick13! I cant imagine having to change your calling plan for an application to work. Allow me to look into this further. I just sent you a follow request. Follow me back and send me a message with your mobile number so that I can better assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This was on the post I made and I have followed her - I am confused??  I am not able to send her a message,  I am sure I accepted the one from her.

Thanks

>>Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: PISSED with Verizon and NFL mobile
btquick13
Enthusiast - Level 3

https://community.verizonwireless.com/people/LenaA_VZW  .  I do not know what else I need to do??  I am at the point of giving up!!  I can not contact LenaA_vzw to get her my phone number  any way I try!  And I get a message that she is not following me after she posted that she was???  ???    ??????

0 Likes
btquick13
Enthusiast - Level 3

LenaA_VZWFollowing -  (This shows that I am following her??)

0 Likes
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

btquick13, We are connected now. Please send me a private message with your mobile number so that I can contact you. Thank you!

Aha, it shows that our connection is awaiting approval on your end. Please confirm my request and then send me the private message.

Thank you!

LenaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

btquick13
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you!   I appreciate your patience  with me.

0 Likes
bobbyinpa1

LenaA,

I asked to be connected to you well over a couple weeks ago. I never heard back from you and once I filed a complaint to a Verizonwireless supervisor a representative got in touch with me and reversed my plan back to my original plan. I will copy this reply to the supervisor I spoke to. I do not need any assistance now thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
btquick13
Enthusiast - Level 3

We have success!!!  I do not know what happened -if I did it or it was something on Verizon's end but I have football!  I did uninstall the new NFL app and also removed the old app(it went to factory settings)  and when I restarted the phone I went and installed the new NFL app(before allowing the old app to update) and then I have to accept rules and conditions and then it asked me to associate the app with my Verizon account(had not done that before) and then gave me the option to update to the premium app for $5.00 and I did and now I have "live" football!!  Thank you for your help!!

0 Likes
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Mr. Quick,

It was a pleasure talking to you! We appreciate the time you have taken to get this resolved. Enjoy football season! I also sent you a private message!

Thank you,

Lena A.

0 Likes
bobbyinpa1

Why are you sending me other customer complaints and concerns. I am not btquick13 and my registered name is bobbyinpa. It is no wonder why I received no response from you in over 2 weeks.

0 Likes
btquick13
Enthusiast - Level 3

Maybe because you posted in this thread and so you are getting updated about it???

0 Likes