cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Vcast Song ID?

Miembro

Can the Gusto 2 get the Vcast Song ID on it? My mom's phone broke and she had it on her LG Accolade and she got the Gusto 2 today and she doesn't like how it doesn't have it on there. I searched on her phone on Media Center and she doesn't have an online account to go on that way. I have Pantech Jest and it came with mine but going online to shop for apps won't let me because it is a prepaid phone. My mom's is a prepaid phone too. Anyone know how to get this app onto her phone?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (5)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Vcast Song ID?

Asistencia al cliente

clyde2009,
V Cast Song ID is a great app, and I enjoyed using it when I had a Basic phone!  You can download the application in the Media Center.  Search for "Verizon Song ID or V Cast Song ID".  Let me know how that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

That doesn't work. I tried that already.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Clyde2009 - Let's get investigate further! Did you also search for it under Media Center> Apps/ Shop Apps? There will be an option to type in V Cast Song ID or Verizon ID. Make sure it is not performing a Bing Search. Let us know if there is a difference. Thank you Clyde2009, and take care!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

There isn't an option for the Apps/shops app. I searched for v cast,song id, under Browse and Download in the little search box but it says nothing was found.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Our system has changed a bit and can vary for prepaid models. Go ahead and search for Verizon ID please. If it doesn't locate anything, go under Browse & Download and view the catalog application by application. This application is available on our postpaid model but we're unable to confirm if it's available in the prepaid model.

Gracias,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes