Uploading pictures to facebook
Srae21
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got the LG extravert 2, I can update my status on FB through the phone, but anytime I send pictures to Facebook from my phone they don't show up on my account. My number is registered on facebook. This worked with my old phone, but is the only thing not working with this one. Trying to figure out if it is an issue with the phone/service or just Facebook. thanks

Labels (1)
Re: Uploading pictures to facebook
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

How are you attempting to "send pictures to Facebook"?  Through an app?  To your personalized email address?  Via text message?

0 Likes
Srae21
Enthusiast - Level 2

I take a picture, hit send, then to social network then facebook. I have also put my direct address into my contacts and tried sending it that way (The same way I did with my last phone, both ways worked with my last phone) , and both ways fail. It says it sent, but nothing shows up on FB. I can send pictures to my email address and to other people directly and it works just fine.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What if you start in Facebook, can you click on the photo and add it to your timeline that way?  I realize it would be much easier to be able to add it while you are viewing the photo - but if that's not working, try it the other way around.

If that doesn't work, then the connection between your phone and Facebook can be explored.  Can you post regular status updates (oops, I see in your original post that you can).  How about comments on other's posts?  Is it only the photos that are not working?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Try Logging out on your Computer clear it's cache or Cookies I usually do this Via CC Cleaner then after doing that go back into your browser re-log into Facebook,  then try what you were trying on your phone.. see if that works

0 Likes
Srae21
Enthusiast - Level 2

No I cannot add it that way. The facebook App doesn't work, so I go to the internet browser on my phone and then go to facebook.  Adding a picture with my phone, the same way you do from a computer, isn't an option. 

I can post status updates through my phone via text. It is only the pictures that are not working

0 Likes
Jerilynn1066

I can't upload pics to Facebook, when I'm on my Facebook page, click upload picture, it reads " there are no pictures on this device". I have 100's of pics on my phone. I've never had this problem before, this is a new phone, purchased today, motoz4

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's definitely a major issue, and we know you're excited to get that brand new phone working fully, Jerilynn1066. Is this issue happening with other apps too, or only Facebook?

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes