Unable to make Outgoing calls. Receiving Calls, Sending/Receiving Text Messages fine. Please Help!!
heavenlcilio
Enthusiast - Level 1

Unable to make Outgoing calls. Receiving Calls, Sending/Receiving Text Messages fine. Please Help!!  Background. I broke my 3g smart phone today. The only old phone I had laying around was a basic phone; The LG Cosmos 3. I called verizon and she had me manually activate my device with an unlimited talk/text plus 500 mb of data package. I immediately began receiving text messages and calls perfectly so I assumed everything was okay... Until everytime I tried to make an outgoing call it would give me a busy signal. I stayed on the phone with verizon technical support for a few hours to leave the issue unresolved. I was hoping someone maybe had some insight or know's away to fix this problem before I have to

take it to a store. Also note this phone was my mothers phone before hand and she had her service threw cricket however it is a Verizon phone. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to make Outgoing calls. Receiving Calls, Sending/Receiving Text Messages fine. Please Help!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand how important it is to ensure you are able to make and receive phone calls successfully heabenlcilio. Let's get your phone up and running. Are you able to receive incoming calls? When the agent walked you through programming, was it successful? To ensure there are no reported issues in the area, can you provide the zip code you are in.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes