The screen on my LG Extravert 2 goes blank before I can enter voicemail password. I have the settings as hgh as they allow on the phone and it still goes blank
shajoe44

The screen on my LG Extravert 2 goes blank before I can enter the voicemail password. I have the settings as long as they offer and it still goes blank. It will also go blank while talking and will not light up even by pressing on the screen.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The screen on my LG Extravert 2 goes blank before I can enter voicemail password. I have the settings as hgh as they allow on the phone and it still goes blank
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Let's get the screen functioning as it should, shajoe44! The device has a proximity sensor to the top of screen, designed to recognize when you are putting the phone up to your ear on a call to turn screen off. Do you have a case or screen protector on the device that could be blocking this?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: The screen on my LG Extravert 2 goes blank before I can enter voicemail password. I have the settings as hgh as they allow on the phone and it still goes blank
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Let's get the screen functioning as it should, shajoe44! The device has a proximity sensor to the top of screen, designed to recognize when you are putting the phone up to your ear on a call to turn screen off. Do you have a case or screen protector on the device that could be blocking this?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
shajoe44

The screen goes blank just holding it flat in your lap and also before being able to reply back to a text. Yes it does have a screen protector on it.

0 Likes