The audio on my Samsung BrightSide (BS for short) is awful
pm44

I've had this phone since June 27th & when I call to talk to someone, they say I sound muffled.  I keep my fingers away from the microphone (which is in a lousy location, by the way).  They can only hear me well when I take the phone away from my ear & talk directly into the microphone.

Is anyone else having this problem?  My 84 year old parents don't text so I would love to be able to talk to them & have them hear me!  But even my 20 something daughter says the sound is muffled.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The audio on my Samsung BrightSide (BS for short) is awful
reznor

No problem with my audio but I do have a problem with grey streaks across the screen

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello pm44, that's  pretty bizarre! Have you tried adjusting your volume while talking on the phone? There could be a problem with the microphone. If that's the case, we will replace your phone through the manufacturers' warranty. 

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
pm44

Yes, we tried everything while talking to customer support.  We have two Brightside phones -- & no one could hear me on mine & when I called using the other one, everything was clear as could be.  We have returned the bad unit & had it replaced with another unit.  The refurbished one, thus far, is working fine & the audio is perfect.  So it was simply a defective piece.

Wendy

0 Likes