Samsung Juke Alarm Clock Not Working
taintedlove908
Enthusiast - Level 1

I love my Samsung Juke and really do not want to replace it, but now my alarm clock is failing on me. I set it to go off two days ago. It never went off, yet the alarm was still set to "on". I even left the alarm on until today to see if it ever would. Nope. I also set two other alarms at different times. Same problem. My phone seemed to have this same issue around the new year of 2011 as well but a quick restart fixed it. It didn't work this time. Is there something I can do or am I doomed to use an actual alarm clock that wakes me up in a terrible mood?

Help! I love my little blue swivel brick!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Juke Alarm Clock Not Working
taintedlove908
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi there, my alarm clock is actually working now, so I'm not exactly sure what went wrong for those two days. I don't know if my phone lit up because I slept through it. My phone was not on silent because I needed to recieve calls and hear my alarm. I did, however, go to the sound settings, alert sounds, and then turned the vibrations off of text messages and picture messages. I don't know why this would affect my alarm clock, but that's the only thing I messed with that seemed to cause and fix it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi there taintedlove908! Regarding the alarm function on your Samsung Juke... When the time arrives for the alarm to alert you, does the device simply remain dormant and quiet or does it light up silently? What I'm trying to determine is if this is a feature failure within the phone or an audio issue. Thanks for your patience. I look forward to hearing from you!

DionM_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
taintedlove908
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi there, my alarm clock is actually working now, so I'm not exactly sure what went wrong for those two days. I don't know if my phone lit up because I slept through it. My phone was not on silent because I needed to recieve calls and hear my alarm. I did, however, go to the sound settings, alert sounds, and then turned the vibrations off of text messages and picture messages. I don't know why this would affect my alarm clock, but that's the only thing I messed with that seemed to cause and fix it.

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Well then great! I'm glad to hear it. Please let me know if you need any other assistance. Have a great week!

DionM_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes