Samsung Intensity III Charging Issue
vjs13

Does anyone else find they have to charge this phone every night?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity III Charging Issue
bookitty

I guess I got lucky because I charged mine and it has lasted over a week.  I am just trying to find a users manual.

0 Likes
archeryhunter19931
Contributor - Level 1

Here is a user manuel for the Intensity 3! Hope this helps! http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/sam_intensity_3/intensity3_manual.pdf

0 Likes
bookitty

Thanks it will. I am trying to learn how to use the camera and it will not hold the picture rotation after I have done it. I did have LG ENV but it decided to die on vacation. I hope this will work for awhile because I don't want to pay for a data package that I don't know how to use.

0 Likes
hazegurlie
Enthusiast - Level 3

How much are you using the phone through out the day? The phone should have plenty of standby time, but time actually used is up to 5 hours.

0 Likes
bookitty

I don't use it a lot. I use it for texting more than anything. I am just having to adjust to the difference in how to text.

0 Likes
hazegurlie
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hmmm, maybe adjusting the backlighting timer? I'm not sure. The phone shouldn't have apps that run in the background since its a basic phone. I'm at a loss. Maybe the batter developed a "memory" and doesnt want to hold a charge. Maybe you should contact samsung since this is likely a newer, not older, device. Samsung contact number: 888-987-4357

0 Likes