Samsung Convoy 3 issue Fishing My-Cast message ERROR, DATA CORRUPTED, PLEASE TRY AGAIN
doorman2370

For the past week, when I access the Fishing My-Cast app, radar and maps, I get the message "Error, Data Corrupted, Please Try Again". The forecast and current conditions section works, just not radar or satellite. Using a Samsung Convoy 3 basic phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Convoy 3 issue Fishing My-Cast message ERROR, DATA CORRUPTED, PLEASE TRY AGAIN
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

doorman2370,

A week is too long for you to experience this issue. Let’s get this resolved. Can you remove the application http://vz.to/1Mhnghc and reinstall it again? Keep us posted.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Convoy 3 issue Fishing My-Cast message ERROR, DATA CORRUPTED, PLEASE TRY AGAIN
doorman2370

Hi Jenelle,

I just removed/uninstalled the app, turned the phone off & removed battery 10 mins, powered up, reinstalled the app, but still having same issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Doorman2370, I appreciate you trying those steps for us and your patience throughout this. Let's continue working on this issue and get to the bottom of this. Are you able to use other applications on the device? Are you able to browse the internet on his device?

GersonG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
doorman2370

Hello, Yes all other apps work on the phone, and I am able to use the internet too.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for getting back to us and I appreciate the detailed information. Let's continue working on this issue and get this resolved. Are there any updates available for the application and the device?

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
doorman2370

Hello, no it says no updates available when I check for them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s get your apps working again.  I’m here to help. Have you made any other recent changes to your device? Have you tried to update your phone to our towers by dialing *228 option 2?
AdrienneP_VZW

0 Likes
doorman2370

Hello, no recent made to the phone, and no I have not updated the phone to the towers. Should I do that?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a good next step, doorman2370. Please give that a shot and report back.

DanielK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes