Samsung Brightside Memory full when taking pictures....
Mike_H

I just got this phone a week ago. Attempting to take a picture today, I received a 'Memory Full' error message. After some searching on forums, I've:

• Restarted
  • Done a full restart, complete with battery removal
  • Attempted to move photos to card manually (it was set up to save to card automatically)
  • Formatted the card, which caused everything to be wiped, picture wise.
  • Cleared my texting history

I still receive the same message. Nothing else is on the phone - no apps, and I don't have a data plan so there's no browsing history.

Suggestions or do I need to take this in??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Brightside Memory full when taking pictures....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Mike,
I know the camera is a significant feature and I would love to help!  Have you tried a new memory card?  When you state you attempted a "restart'' and a "full restart" are you referring to a factory reset?  If not, I suggest following the steps here http://bit.ly/QTmLxy and retest.  If you are still unsuccessful, please DM me your name and mobile number, so I may further assist.  Thank you!

TominqueB_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
MTBgod

I have had the very same problem on all three of my family's Samsung Brightside phones.  I think this is poor design and not a problem with a specific phone.

0 Likes
buckeyes102010

I too am having the same problem! i have only had my phone for about a month, and have experienced the "memory full" when trying to take a picture. Ive transferred most of my pics to my memory card and am still getting this message.  Not a happy camper here!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello buckeyes102010-

I certainly want you to be happy with your device! The information above provides great, proven effective steps. If those have been completed and you are still having concerns, please send me (AdamE_VZW) a direct message for further assistance.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes