Re: Routinely texts the wrong person
davenshyrl

Having the same problem but with an older LG Octane. Plus, redating and reattributing text msgs. Erasing content and not resetting the new msg icon... but thats the least of it:

I went to see my Dad in Tuscon AZ a few years ago. There was a voice msg waiting for me when I turned the phone on after the flight.  (different phone then, obviously) I listened to it, puzzled, until I figured out that it was my own voice leaving a voice msg for my friend here  in Maryland which I had sent a couple of months prior to the trip.

Not wanting to deal with it, I erased it. Now it gets really weird:

The NEXT year, the SAME msg was waiting for me when I got off the plane (from Maryland, again).

Not to be paranoid, but WTF?? Tell me someone is not saving my messages. Verizon CS gave me the ole shoulder shrug and the this-guy-is-crazy look... he nearly wore my phone as a suppository he was so snoty.

So, no, this Verizon SOP is an epic failure, not a little inconvenience. I wonder how may business deals, marriages and emergency communications have been fubar'd by this company's outright incompetence and failure to address the problem.  They better hope they never screw up Trump's msgs as bad as they''ve screw up mine. HE has lawyers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes