My verizon phone can make calls, but not receive any?
Prayag

My verizon phone can make calls to any number, but when I try to call verizon samsung number from any other number, the verizon phone doesnt receive the calls. The other phone shows and hears phone ringing but i cannot see my verizon phone receiving any calls. Whats the issue?

Subject was edited by: Verizon Moderator <<>>

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My verizon phone can make calls, but not receive any?
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Prayag! Sorry for any issue receiving calls. If I understand correctly, all calls to your number do not show received on your device. I'd love to help, but I'd like to know a few more details. Do incoming calls eventually roll to voicemail? If not, where do they go? Are you able to receive text/picture messages? If you're not sure, try sending a message to your mobile number as a test.

Let me know!

DionM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Prayag

Its like if some one gives me a call, they can hear 1-2 rings and then the phone goes to auto voice mail.

But, in my case this call doesnt show up in receive call list nor can i hear or see the incoming phone ring.

Messages does work fine and also i can use my phone to call others, but its only receiving calls issue.

Again, i did factory reset, but this did not resolve my issue.

thanks.

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hmm. I got ya. I agree that this is unlikely to be a phone issue. Please call *73 from your phone. When you do, you should hear some beeps after the call connects. When you hear them, hang up and then test call your phone again. I'd love to know what happens after, so please post back!

DionM_VZW

Follow us on

Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Prayag

I did as you said, same issue Smiley Sad.

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks for trying! I've just sent you a direct message. Please reply there.

DionM_VZW

Follow us on

0 Likes
Prayag

I guess I have asked my organization for a replacement as its a corporate phone and they are going to mail me a new phone.

Thanks for your efforts.

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Okay, Paryag! Thanks for working with me. Take care!

DionM_VZW

Follow us on

0 Likes