My post disappeared
Basically
Enthusiast - Level 2

I posted a message about a week and a half ago, in the basic phone catagory.   I went to check it today, it is nowhere to be found. The only action I took after posting it was to change my avatar. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My post disappeared
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Basically wrote:

I posted a message about a week and a half ago, in the basic phone catagory.   I went to check it today, it is nowhere to be found. The only action I took after posting it was to change my avatar. Any suggestions?

If it was a duplicate of the other posts you created, it might have been removed as duplicate content isn't allowed here since it is a violation of the terms of service for this community forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Basically wrote:

If it was a duplicate of the other posts you created, it might have been removed as duplicate content isn't allowed here since it is a violation of the terms of service for this community forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Basically, we are truly sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your recent post. Making sure you receive a resolution for your concern is vital. Allow us the opportunity to assist and turn this experience around for you. Can you please share more details about your concern? How can we assist you today?

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes