My phone doesn't ring or show missed or received calls. I was having the same issue with my old phone suddenly so I activated a different device and am having the same issue
courcy1

My phone won't ring or show any missed/received calls when I look in the menu.  My old phone suddenly started doing this so I activated a new device, thinking it was the phone.  Same issue.  I have checked my volume, removed the battery and put it back in.  What is the problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone doesn't ring or show missed or received calls. I was having the same issue with my old phone suddenly so I activated a different device and am having the same issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a rare issue courcy1! What's your phone model and software version? Let's explore options to resolve!

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My phone doesn't ring or show missed or received calls. I was having the same issue with my old phone suddenly so I activated a different device and am having the same issue
courcy1

I was able to chat with a Verizon customer service person and get this resolved. The Do Not Disturb was set on my phone. Apparently if you enter *18 it turns on the DND. I was not aware that I had hit those keys nor did I know that was even a feature. I also learned that *19 turns it off. It would be nice to know where a listing of all the * features was located.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

courcy1 glad to hear that you're up and running! You can review all the details of your device, on our Support Page http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/ and clicking Device. You'll be able to search your make/model device.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes