My LG EnV 3 is stuck on a reboot loop after receiving a [No Content] text message. Any fix?
TH2013

Sometimes if someone sends me a text from a smartphone  it will say [no content]. I've learned that if I try to open it, it restarts my phone and sometimes it will put my phone in a reboot loop and the amount of time its stuck in this loop varies. So Ive stopped trying to open these texts. 3 days ago I received one of these texts and I did not open it but since then my phone has been stuck on a reboot loop. Is there any fix to this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My LG EnV 3 is stuck on a reboot loop after receiving a [No Content] text message. Any fix?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TH2013, I can certainly understand your concern with your device power cycling on its own. Let's work together to see what's going on and how we can help. Is this message from the same number when you notice that the “no content” text comes through? I understand that it’s been a couple of days. Is your phone still stuck in the reboot loop? When as the last time that you updated your phone with *228 press send and choose option 2? Any moisture or physical damage to the device?

TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes