Motorola Barrage reports Charge Complete but shows empty battery and shuts off
tr888

All of a sudden, my Motorola Barrage is acting strange.  I plug the charger in see that it's starting to charge from the display. Eventually it reports that the charging is complete.  I remove the USB cord, and then the battery icon instantly shows that it's almost depleted, and the low battery message appears, and the phone shuts down. This is a brand new battery only a few weeks old and it has been charged 5 or 6 times, without a problem. What has happened to the phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Motorola Barrage reports Charge Complete but shows empty battery and shuts off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Have no fear, Verizon is here! I can help you with your Barrage not taking a charge. After all, we all depend on our wireless devices and expect them to be readily available for us. May I ask is ther any physical or liquid damage on the device or the battery? Also, are you using the original charger that came with the device? IF so then try this troubleshooting step for me. Remove the battery & plug the phone into the charger without the battery while the charger is in the wall. If youdo not get any feedback from the phone then the charging port may be affected. Let me know your findings so we will know how to proceed.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes