Mobil Email: no longer available
Sheepless

I've been a Verizon customer for one week. Using my Samsung Intensity 3, I went to check my email using the Mobile Email app. I get an error message, "Expired".

I talked to customer support, who tell me that this app will no longer be available. I will need to check my email via mobile web. That is about 10x as time-consuming, not to mention complicarted.

Is there a better solution, or do I need to look for a differnet carrier already? Having mobile email available on a basic phone was the primary reason I switched to Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mobil Email: no longer available
joshgay

Well this may explain why my Convoy 2 now reboots when I try to launch Mobile e-mail, probably better than the person I spent 3 hours with Friday..... insisting I could just remove and re-add an app that is built in to the firmware on the phone.

I had 450 contacts on the phone, she made sure I could get to backup assist, and in the process, she restored the 200 duplicate and expired contacts I had previously deleted.  Then we reset the phone, now I have 500+ contacts on the web, and the built in 6 on the phone, when I delete them on the web, it "syncs" the deletion with the phone, but the phone won't download the contacts from the website, phone is past coverage by VZW, so I am welcome to go buy another, at full price, as my contract has 6 months left.  Oh, and I am required to pay for data, that without mobile e-mail i just don't see much of a use for.

0 Likes