LG Revere 3 upload photos?
Enegue

Has the upload photo service on the LG 3 been discontinued by Verizon?

I have uploaded photos in the past but recent one's are not getting to cloud.

Phone shows it  uploads but they don't appear in my account.

I called "Verizon Customer Service" BUT, they weren't even aware that the LG-3

was able to upload photos. Maybe a sharp customer has the answer?

Thanks

McM

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Revere 3 upload photos?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're referring to the on-line Pix Place photo album, it was retired 10/1/14.  And, unfortunately, your photos and videos are no longer available for viewing or downloading.  More info. can be found here:

PIX Place FAQs | Verizon Wireless

Unless you have a prepaid account, you could use Verizon Cloud.  You also could text the photos to your e-mail, assuming you have a text package (otherwise it could get costly).  Another option is to use Bluetooth, i.e.,

Re: My new LG Revere 3 won't allow me to download my pictures to my computer, can anybody help me ?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: LG Revere 3 upload photos?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're referring to the on-line Pix Place photo album, it was retired 10/1/14.  And, unfortunately, your photos and videos are no longer available for viewing or downloading.  More info. can be found here:

PIX Place FAQs | Verizon Wireless

Unless you have a prepaid account, you could use Verizon Cloud.  You also could text the photos to your e-mail, assuming you have a text package (otherwise it could get costly).  Another option is to use Bluetooth, i.e.,

Re: My new LG Revere 3 won't allow me to download my pictures to my computer, can anybody help me ?

0 Likes