LG Extravert rebooting when trying to connect to internet
jcandy512

I've had this phone for about a month now, and generally it works great for my purposes. However, a couple of days ago, it started shutting off and turning back on every time I try to access the web browser or apps menu. I've tried shutting it off, taking the battery out, etc. Has anyone else had similar issues? Any ideas on how to fix it? The last time I was in a Verizon store it took FOREVER, so I'd love to fix it without having to go to the store. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Extravert rebooting when trying to connect to internet
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi jcandy512,

I feel your pain; a phone powering Off & On is no fun. Since you already did a battery pull and issue continues, try reprogramming your phone by dialing *228 option 1 and power Off/On when programming is completed. Also ensure that your phone has the latest software version as an outdate version can also cause rebooting issues.

If software is up to date and issues continue please do a Factory Reset and the issue will most likely be resolved. Keep in mind that this procedure will erase all user data not stored on the memory card and restore the handset to the original factory settings. I recommend backing up all important information before you do a Factory Reset.

AntonioC_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes