LG Extravert - accessing apps/facebook/mobile web?
sklane

I just bought and activated an Extravert and added the $10/month 75 mb data plan.  I don't need a smartphone, but I did want a phone that can access facebook, limited web browsing, and navigation apps.  I was under the impression that the Extravert was able to do that...but now when I try to use any of that stuff, it says "code 403: access forbidden" or something like that.  I can't find any info online about how to fix it...and I definitely don't want to be paying $10 a month for nothing!

What to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Extravert - accessing apps/facebook/mobile web?
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Did you happen to have data blocks on your line previously? If so, you'll have to uncheck those in My Verizon, even though you added a data plan.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sklane,

Congratulations on your new device! I'm sure you're excited about the newly purchase LG Extravert. This particular error is common on web browsers, it typically signifies that the wrong web address has been entered. I have run into this on my home computer as well.  As SydneyK, suggested it is beneficial to ensure that the data block is still not associated with the account.

Have you recently powered down the device and tried once again? After you power down the device re-attempt the website browser and Facebook.

YosefT_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
hazegurlie
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have read on other support sites about a software update. Have to checked to make sure your phone has the most recent software??

0 Likes