LG Cosmos tm2
48Lori

I can not find anywhere what to do when someone calls me on my phone I can hear them fine but they can not hear me. I have taken the battery out and back in 4 times and still is doing it. Does anyone know what to do when this happens?

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos tm2
hazegurlie
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am sorry to hear that your phone doesn't allow callers to hear you. Several things could be happening with your phone to cause this problem; the volume contraols may need to be adjusted, the software may need updating or the mic could have stopped working. Was the device exposed to water? or dropped?

0 Likes
48Lori

No. I just replaced it about a month ago. Speaker phone works and how do you adjust the volume besides the volume on the sides for phone calls or to hear the other people on the other line.

0 Likes
hazegurlie
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can callers hear you on speakerphone? Since you replaced the phone a month ago, I would contact LG. The mic probabaly went out. The number for LG should be 800-793-8896, also LG.com will give support info.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi 48Lori. You're off to a great start! Rebooting the phone's battery is usually a great way to get started on troubleshooting your phone. Just to clarify, you mentioned the speaker phone works. So people can hear you fine when you are on speakerphone? How about when using a bluetooth or corded headset? If it seems to work on speakerphone, double check the headset jack on the phone for debris. Many times the phone may get debris stuck in the jack and it creates audio issues.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes