LG Cosmos - Animaciones 2 Pictures on my phone. Why do I have these? And why will it not allow me to DELETE them from my pix? How and why did they appear in my pictures?
CalGurlz

Animaciones 2 Picture.  What is this?  Why do I have two of these in my pictures?  How do I DELETE them?  Nothing that I've tried allows me to remove them from my pictures.  HELP!   My phone turns itself OFF when I go to view.  Smiley Sad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos - Animaciones 2 Pictures on my phone. Why do I have these? And why will it not allow me to DELETE them from my pix? How and why did they appear in my pictures?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CalGurlz, you have reached the right place today. The 2 pictures in question where they on the phone when you purchased it? You mentioned that the phone turns itself off. It does this when you go to view any picture or the 2 in question?
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos - Animaciones 2 Pictures on my phone. Why do I have these? And why will it not allow me to DELETE them from my pix? How and why did they appear in my pictures?
CalGurlz

No, the 2 pictures in question were NOT on my phone when I purchased it. They appeared when I tried taking pictures of something and it appeared as a question mark. The phone turns itself OFF when I go to view the 2 in question. So, I had to take another picture to have it shown 1st on my phone, so my phone doesn't turn off.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details CalGurlz. I know you want those two pictures deleted from your phone. Is the software on your phone up to date?

KinquanaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CalGurlz

Yes, I update it all the time. And was just in the Verizon store last week to have them check out something else for me. They say it was updated.

I update my phone at least, once a month. *228.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Carlgurlz, having unknown pictures appear on your device is alarming. What happens when you try to click on the photo? Have you installed any new apps on your device?
AlbertoR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CalGurlz

This isn't a "picture". It's an icon-like object. It looks this this /?/. I cannot "click" on it, with this type of phone. This is a very OLD phone. NO new apps.

0 Likes