LG Cosmos 2 won't call/receive calls or text outgoing/incoming
wilk29

I bought a new phone and used it for a couple of days and it had a couple things wrong with it so I sent it back. I reset that phone before I returned it and then I reactivated my old Cosmos 2 phone.  No problems with reactivating the phone...so I thought.  I did this first thing one morning and I thought it was weird that I wasn't receiving any texts from anyone.  Towards the end of the afternoon I tried to make a call and nothing happened, the phone told me the call failed and to try again.  So I went online to make sure that I reactivated the correct phone and I did.  I took out the batter a couple times to see if it would jog something...nothing again.  So I went all in and reset the phone...again nothing changed it still didn't send/receive texts or calls.  Final straw I tried deactivating and then reactivating the phone...again fail. 

Has anyone else ever had this problem?  Is there a solution that anyone might know of that could help?  Kind of out on an island without the use of the phone and I am not sure if the local Verizon corporate store will be able to help or not...or is that my best bet?  Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos 2 won't call/receive calls or text outgoing/incoming
wilk29

I reset my phone 4 times this morning and it finally started working again...not sure what finally triggered it but thank god it did!

0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos 2 won't call/receive calls or text outgoing/incoming
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Whew! I'm glad to hear it's up and running, wilk29. Please let us know if any additional questions or concerns arise.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes