LG Cosmos 2...can i activate it with a prepaid account?
thugmama

I used to have this phone when I had a plan, but its just been sitting in my drawer collecting dust since I cancelled. Now I would like to activate it for a prepaid plan, but it wont let me call to activate it from the phone itself. Is it even possible to use the existing number for a prepaid account after that plan has been cancelled?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Cosmos 2...can i activate it with a prepaid account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would welcome the opportunity for you to start service with us again, thugmama. Most phones can be converted over to a prepaid plan, but we may not be able to get you the same number you previously had. Our Sales Professionals at 888-924-7937 can help with all your options and get you started with new service.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The number was recycled already. You will have to start the prepaid plan with a new phone number.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would welcome the opportunity for you to start service with us again, thugmama. Most phones can be converted over to a prepaid plan, but we may not be able to get you the same number you previously had. Our Sales Professionals at 888-924-7937 can help with all your options and get you started with new service.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes