Is It Possible To Always Have The Speakerphone On?
Sampson6701

I would like to set the speakerphone (Casio gzone Ravin 2) to be the default like it was on my Ravine one, is there a way to do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Casio gzone Ravin 2
erinw_vzw
Verizon Employee
Sampson6701,

I can certainly see where having this feature available would come in handy. I checked through the user guide for this device, and I'm sorry to say, I don't see that this is an available option for the phone. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s always great to have the Ravin 2 setup the way you need it to be Sampson6701. Just to confirm, did you need the speakerphone set to default for calls or other services like music?

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Sampson6701

Default when answering the phone.  Phone rings, open flip and press speaker.  In our old phone it answered upon flipping open and speaker was automatic.

0 Likes
erinw_vzw
Verizon Employee
Sampson6701,

I can certainly see where having this feature available would come in handy. I checked through the user guide for this device, and I'm sorry to say, I don't see that this is an available option for the phone. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes