I ordered a phone and it was not delivered as promised.
nitemare004

I ordered a phone that was supposed to be over-nighed to my home, it was a day late then fedex did not deliver it to me because I wasn't home. I didn't request this service. Obviously I have a job and can't be home 24/7. I bought the phone from this site because of the over-night shipping expecting to have it that next day or at least a day later so I need to be refuned on my entire order and service or be reimbursed in some way to be fair. I am not calling fed-ex, I did not use the horrible service and it is not my responsibility.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I ordered a phone and it was not delivered as promised.
Not applicable

Verizon does not have overnight shipping first of all. And sorry you're going to have to make time being home as the package requires a signature. You rather them leave it on your doorstep and then risk someone stealing it?

0 Likes
nitemare004

First of all, YES they do. It says "FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING" on every product they sell, all over their site. Please don't comment here if you don't know anything, you're just wasting everyone's time.

Who said someone was going to steal it? Do you even know where I live? No. Also, why do you think UPS is the preferred shipping company by far, they are more reliable, accurate, cheaper, and they don't waste your time like fedex does. The least verizon could do is give a heads up on this for those who don't know they are about to miss their item they bought while at work and have to now wait a whole 5 days making the overnight shipping completely pointless. All they did was waste money.

0 Likes
Not applicable

If you don't think people don't steal packages then you're very naive. There was another poster here that was complaining that Fed Ex DID in fact leave the package while he was gone and guess what when he came home it was GONE. Yet it was shown delivered and his neighbors said that Yes Fed Ex did in fact leave a package at his door.

By the way I ordered phone in January and trust me if they had overnight delivery I would have taken it. There wasn't an option. So if they offer it it's new. So enough with the insults.

0 Likes
nitemare004

It wasn't an insult. You are stating they don't do overnight shipping as if it is a fact and all you had to go on is an experience you had 9 months ago which is a long time.

If you saw someone having an experience of FEDEX leaving a package while the person was gone then you have no reason to expect me to KNOW it required a signature. It's not as if the phone is expensive... I buy things off Amazon every day that are worth more than this phone and it always arrives UPS. Who expects packages to require a signature when most deliveries in the country don't require them. Seems to me you are just sucking up which isn't helping anyone especially yourself.

Who told you people don't steal packages? I didn't. I just live at a location where this wouldn't happen. Why should I care about your random past experience? Why are you still spamming? Good day.

0 Likes