I have a Pantech Jest. Everytime I try to backup my contacts it says that I entered an invalid PIN. When I ask for the PIN it gives me the same one that I just entered. I tried changing the PIN, but got the same message.
luckeeetoo

I have a Pantech Jest.  Everytime I try to backup my contacts it says that I entered an invalid PIN.  When I ask for the PIN it gives me the same PIN that I just entered.  I tried changing the PIN, but got the same message.  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a Pantech Jest.  Everytime I try to backup my contacts it says that I entered an invalid PIN.  When I ask for the PIN it gives me the same one that I just entered.  I tried changing the PIN, but got the same message.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's fix this luckeeetoo! Try changing the pin by following the steps here  http://vz.to/1rMoD3W If you still need assistance please reply to my direct message so I may further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on  Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I have a Pantech Jest.  Everytime I try to backup my contacts it says that I entered an invalid PIN.  When I ask for the PIN it gives me the same one that I just entered.  I tried changing the PIN, but got the same message.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

As crazy as it sounds, try changing the PIN to what it already says it is - , or go back even further and set up a "new" account but use the same PIN.  This happened a long time ago when I was trying to back up a basic phone....and once I set up the "new" account with the same PIN, it all worked.  I have no idea why.

0 Likes