I am having problems with my Pantech Caper. Please Help!
YukiCross

I just transferred my phone number over to a used Pantech Caper that I bought a few years ago. When I used the Caper previously I had no problem with it. And the phone i had before i transferred numbers worked just fine i was just having problems with some buttons not working. Now that i have transferred the number over to the Caper i can receive texts and picture messages but can not download the messages. I can not receive calls nor can i send texts out. after i try to send a text I receive a message saying I have insufficient fund to send message. oh extra info... i have the plan for 500 minutes and unlimited text picture messages and unlimited web. Please Help... I need my phone for work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am having problems with my Pantech Caper. Please Help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi YukiCross,

I am  confident your issue has been resolved since your original post! If not,let's get this figured out. Based on your description it sounds like you have Pre-Paid service with us. For Pre-Paid assistance please reach out to:888-294-6804 . I can gladly address and resolve any Post-Pay related concerns.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes