How do I turn off Voice Command on Samsung Gusto 3?
JOAHAM85

How do I turn off the Voice Command on the Samsung Gusto 3?  I accidentally turned it on and I don't like it!  Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice Command
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Joaham85, help is here to ensure you get your phone set up exactly the way you want. To turn off voice commands, please do the following:

From the Home screen, press the Left Soft Key Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Accessibility ➔ Easy Set-up. 2. Follow the screen prompts to choose settings for Full Readout, Menu Readout, Digit Dial Readout, Alert Readout, TXT Message Readout, Browser Readout, and Flip Open & Talk.

Please let me know if this helps.

NatashaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Voice Command
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Joaham85, help is here to ensure you get your phone set up exactly the way you want. To turn off voice commands, please do the following:

From the Home screen, press the Left Soft Key Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Accessibility ➔ Easy Set-up. 2. Follow the screen prompts to choose settings for Full Readout, Menu Readout, Digit Dial Readout, Alert Readout, TXT Message Readout, Browser Readout, and Flip Open & Talk.

Please let me know if this helps.

NatashaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes