How do I reset my Samsung?
samsunguser1601

How do I reset my Samsung Intensity 2 when I cant remember the lockcode or my phone number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I reset my Samsung?
Snn5
Legend

If you are a Verizon customer, you should contact them, otherwise block this email address and the entire domain.  Should be a way to unsubscribe.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
samsunguser1601

I cant get to my menu though, my phone is locked and I cant unlock it

0 Likes
samsunguser1601

Please do not email. This person is not on this account. Thank you

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You can stop emails by going to your preferences within your profile in the community page.  Until you stop email notifications from the community, you will continue to get emails.

I'm sorry, you said you wanted to reset the phone but didn't know the number to do so with.

Are you experiencing an issue with being locked out of your Verizon Samsung Brightside, and you don't remember ever setting up a lock code?

Go to the keypad, type #43574357* (this number should work)

select system info, and it will display your nam2 phone number on the first (top) row labeled "MDN."

The last four numbers is your passcode"

0 Likes
samsunguser1601

I cannot go on my profile because I never set one up as this person is not me or anyone I know.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

So, someone else is using your Verizon information to post in this forum?  What person is not you?  The person with the issue is not you or you are not the person who registered and signed up with the name samsunguser1601?  Are you posting on behalf of someone else?  What's going on here?

0 Likes
samsunguser1601

These emails are addressed to a person named Abigail Handy. I am not her nor do I know her. This is my email address. So I assume someone is posting using my email.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you are a Verizon customer, you should contact them, otherwise block this email address and the entire domain.  Should be a way to unsubscribe.

0 Likes