How do I get pictures transferred to my Convoy 3?
frustratedcaregiver

New Convoy 3 doesn't recognize pictures on the micro sd from my old Convoy 1. Why? Can I get it to recognize them? My PC reads them fine from the sd.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: convoy 3 doesn't recognize pictures on micro sd from convoy 1. How do I get them transferred?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The card may need to be formatted for the new phone...and that will erase everything on it.  SO, copy all the info you want to save to your computer, then format the card in the new phone.  It should create the folders you need, named so the phone will recognize them.  Then copy back the info from the card to the proper, NEW folders.  That is, if you really need the info/photos, etc on the new phone....

View solution in original post

Re: convoy 3 doesn't recognize pictures on micro sd from convoy 1. How do I get them transferred?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The card may need to be formatted for the new phone...and that will erase everything on it.  SO, copy all the info you want to save to your computer, then format the card in the new phone.  It should create the folders you need, named so the phone will recognize them.  Then copy back the info from the card to the proper, NEW folders.  That is, if you really need the info/photos, etc on the new phone....